Top Trends in Warehouse Management Software
When searching for a new warehouse management system, buyers should be aware of the latest trends governing the market. Otherwise, they may miss out on new innovations and end up with a vendor that is behind the times.
In this brief guide, we review ten WMS trends that buyers should consider. These industry decisions will determine the direction of warehouse management software in years to come. If you keep these trends in mind as you look for a new system, you'll be one step closer to making a smarter and more informed purchasing decision
The trends we cover include:
- Software as a Service (SaaS)
- Voice-Directed Picking and Putaway
- Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Radio-Frequency Identification (RFID)
- User-Friendly User Interface (UI)
- Coordinated Supply Chain Execution Processes
- Integrated Labor and Yard Management
- Improved Performance Management
- Supply Chain Globalization
- Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
To download the free 13-page guide (PDF), click the download button below.