Ten Steps to Selecting the Right Warehouse Management Software
Selecting warehouse management software doesn’t require in-depth technological knowledge. Instead, you simply need to roll up your sleeves and run a disciplined selection process – skills you probably already have available, assuming you are already managing a successful logistics operation.
In this brief guide, we review a ten-step process that will help you select the right warehouse management software. Each of these steps include five critical tasks. If you follow this process, you’ll be far more effective in your search for new software.
The steps we cover in-depth include:
- Research the Warehouse Management Software Market
- Prioritize Your Software Requirements
- Make the Case to Management
- Build a Short List of Software Vendors
- Educate the Vendors on Your Project
- Evaluate Live Software Demonstrations
- Score and Rank the Software Systems
- Gather and Compare Price Quotes
- Verify References and Vendor Viability
- Review the Software License Agreement
To download the free 13-page guide (PDF) covering all of the steps in detail, click the download button below.
This straightforward guide presents a ten-step process to selecting warehouse management software. Each step includes a detailed task list.